Urban public transports
ARIANET is located in via Gilino 9, about 300 meters of "Precotto" station, on Line 1 (red) of Metropolitana Milanese (MM - Milano Subway). In Milano, Line 1 crosses many surface public transportation lines and the other MM lines: Line 2 (green) Loreto and Cadorna FNM stations, and Line 3 (yellow) at Duomo station. If you come from downtown Milano, take "Sesto S. Giovanni" direction of MM1.
Once out from "Precotto" station, you will be in viale Monza; take via Cislaghi (on the right of viale Monza, leaving downtown on your back): via Gilino is the third on the right, after via Balzac.
The urban ATM ticket allows you to make the entire path. For more information, visit the ATM (Azienda Trasporti Milanese) website.
If you arrive at Milano Centrale railway station, take subway Line 2 until "Loreto"; then change on Line 1, direction "Sesto S. Giovanni", and get out at "Precotto" (about 30 minutes from Milano Centrale).
- From Linate : the red line of subway (station "San Babila") is reachable with ATM bus line 73 (ATM urban ticket). Taxi is another possibility. More information at SEA/Linate website .
- From Malpensa : Milano downtown can be reached in about 40 minutes by rail using Malpensa Express (every half an hour); once in Cadorna FNM station, take subway Line 1 that in 20-25 minutes lead you to "Precotto" station (see above). You can also take a bus, connecting Malpensa with Milano Centrale railway station (50 minutes or more, depending on traffic conditions; every 20 minutes), from which you can continue using the subway (Line 2 until "Loreto", then line 1). More information at SEA/Malpensa website.
If you really come by car... here are some directions, depending on where you are coming from:
- From downtown: take viale Monza, continue for about one kilometer and half, turn right in via Don Luigi Guanella; take the third intersection on your left after via Balzac (beginning of via Linati): from there starts via Gilino.
- From East (A4 Milano-Venezia): at Agrate junction take Tangenziale Est, following directions for Linate airport; go out at "Gobba", where is possible to leave the car at a subway connecting parking; take Line 2 (green) direction "Famagosta" until "Loreto", then Line 1 (red) direction "Sesto S. Giovanni", until "Precotto" (about 20-25 minutes).
- From South (A1 Milano-Bologna): go out at "S. Donato Milanese", where is possible to leave the car at a subway connecting parking; take Line 3 (yellow) direction "Zara" until "Duomo", and from there Line 1 (red) direction "Sesto S. Giovanni", getting down at "Precotto" (about 25-30 minutes); you can also take Tangenziale Est, follow directions for Linate airport and go out at "Gobba", where after having leaved the car at a subway connecting parking you can continue as explained before in "From East".
- From West (A4 Torino-Milano) or North (A8 Milano-Laghi): go out at "viale Certosa", from which in a few minutes you will reach the "Lampugnano" subway connecting parking; leave the car and take Linea 1 (red) direction "Sesto S. Giovanni", that will bring you to "Precotto" station in about in 25-30 minutes.
If you are using the car until our place, please note that via Gilino and in the immediate surroundings there is usually plenty of parking opportunities.